Terms and Condition
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using our e-store and placing an order. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms, please refrain from using our website.
- The Contract Between Us 1.1 To initiate a contract, we require full payment for the goods you order. Once we receive your payment, we will send you an email confirming the acceptance of your order. This confirmation email signifies the formation of a legally binding contract between us.
- Our Right to Refuse Your Order 2.1 We reserve the right to reject your order for any reason, including, but not limited to, situations where:
2.1.1 We have insufficient stock to fulfill your order;
2.1.2 We do not provide delivery to your area; or
2.1.3 One or more of the goods you ordered were listed at an incorrect price due to typographical errors or incorrect pricing information received from our suppliers.
2.2 In the event that we refuse your order, we will notify you via email and refund any amount deducted from your credit card within 30 days. We will not be liable to offer any additional compensation for any resulting disappointment.
- Price 3.1 The prices listed on our website for the goods you order are as displayed.
3.2 Additional charges may apply for delivery, and there may be certain locations where we cannot deliver. Please refer to our website for our delivery charges.
3.3 All orders are processed in USD at the prices displayed at the time of order. Currency conversions provided on the website are approximate and for customer convenience only. These prices may slightly vary between the date of placing the order and the date of dispatch.
- Right to Cancel Your Contract 4.1 You have the right to cancel your contract with us for the goods you have ordered within 14 working days from the day after you placed your order. No reasons are required for canceling your contract, and you will not incur any penalties.
4.2 To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing.
4.3 If you have received the goods before canceling your contract, you must return the goods to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract after we have already processed the goods for delivery, please refrain from unpacking the goods upon receipt and return them to our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
4.4 Special order items, such as products specifically ordered for you, are excluded from our standard 14-day return period and can only be returned if faulty or delivered in error.
4.5 Once we receive your notice of contract cancellation, we will credit the amount debited from your credit card as soon as possible, and in any case, within 30 days of your order.
4.6 If you cancel the contract but fail to return the goods in their original condition or fail to pay the delivery costs, we reserve the right to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be credited to you.
- Delivery of Goods to You 5.1 We will deliver the goods to the address provided by you at the time of placing your order.
5.2 Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and, in any event, within 30 days of your order.
5.3 The ownership of the goods you have ordered will transfer to you upon delivery. Once the goods have been delivered, they will be held at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any loss or destruction.
- Fraud Prevention 6.1 By using our e-store, you agree that we may use the